Sunday, July 4, 2010

da ba dee da ba die

date 5/6 - 12/6
bought: Savers
brand: penguin/bonds
size
: small
price: $5.99
colour: eiffle 65
why: its that cute little penguin, gets me everytime

do polo's count as tee's? i think they kinda do, for the purposes of my blog lets just yes.

as we head on past the equator of one-tee-a-week on our way ever higher we take time to reminisce about how we got here. why it is tee's that have chosen to dominate my wardrobe, my waking moments, the withdrawals from my bank account.

why is there a repetition of blue, this shade of blue and many blues like it in the history of my tee shirt collection. i am told that the colour suits me, but what does that mean? does it matches my complexion? does it bring out my eyes?
is there some sort of scientific reason? for that matter i wonder if there is a reason for why i want more and more tee's maybe the reason is psychological. maybe there is something wrong with me? or maybe there is something wrong with everyone else out there who doesn't love tee's...

yeh...
its definitely not me

No comments:

Post a Comment