Monday, January 23, 2012

Einstein Motherf**ker

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zki15oLJx9k&feature=related

Date: 8-15 of January
bought: Far East Plaza
brand: ???
size: Medium
price: 20 Singapore Dollars
colour: Black Hole
why: Semi Naked Ladies, Albert Einstein... you do the math

Second installment of the 'Qantas Collection'.

Day 2 at Heathrow airport, trying to hop a flight to Asia. Hong Kong, Singapore anywhere that would have me on my way back home. So I step up to the check in counter, the flights are full but if I’m lucky someone won’t turn up and I’ll get a seat. If I’m not lucky the trainee at the desk will check me in take my bags and lose my luggage.

Day 3 Heathrow airport. This time I get a seat, and with no luggage to check in I fly out to Singapore hoping my suitcase, laden with all my european treasures and some very important tees, will be waiting for me. Wishful thinking. So I arrive with only the clothes on my back. But there are worse fates in this world than being in Singapore with a need to shop.

Tune in next week for another installment of the 'Qantas Collection'

No comments:

Post a Comment