Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Ice Cream Is Gonna Save The Day

Date: 29th of January – the 5th of February

bought: Far East Plaza
brand: ???
size: Medium
price: 20 Singapore Dollars
colour: ice cream pie in the sky blue
why: cuz ice cream… is gonna save the day

Tee 5 of Qantas Collection sees us brought to a Miazake like world where monsters and small children enjoy ice creams together. This year we are gifted with an extra day. A day to do all those things you keep putting off. In my case it’s writing the one tee a week entry for the first week of February. This extra day means that I am less than a month behind schedule for putting up my collection of tees, but only until tomorrow when that all exciting month of March rears its head.

I really don’t have much else to say this week so I guess I’ll have to let this tee speak for itself.

Peace.

1 comment:

  1. ahahaa.... ice SCREAM!! i get it, i get it XD awesome find!!!

    ReplyDelete