Friday, October 29, 2010

this is my tee...

date 17/9 - 24/9
bought: giordano
brand: giordano
size
: extra small
price
: $10
colour: stuff white people like #63 expensive sandwiches why: a timeless classic, a tee no collection should be without

This is my tee. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My tee is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. My tee, without me, is useless. Without my tee, I am useless. I must fire my tee true. I must shoot straighter than my enemy who is trying to kill me. I must shoot him before he shoots me. I will...

everyone i know should own a white tee, even everyone you know should too. when nothing else in your wardrobe will work, this tee will be there. nothing in this world is parallel to rocking out in denim and a white tee, throw in a pair of wayfarers or a simple jacket and there you have it, perhaps the most essential item of clothing you may ever own. from James dean and the jets of west side story to musicians around the world and even hugh jackman as wolverine. there exists a purity that no other tee can come close to replicating. whether you wear yours when your painting a house or when you're partying it up you will become a better person for it. you will be pure, you will be white, you will be untouchable...

except perhaps by those wildly coloured cocktails that the ladies are so found of

My tee is human, even as I, because it is my life. Thus, I will learn it as a brother. I will learn its weaknesses, its strength, its parts, its accessories, its sights and its barrel. I will ever guard it against the ravages of weather and damage as I will ever guard my legs, my arms, my eyes and my heart against damage. I will keep my tee clean and ready. We will become part of each other. We will...


No comments:

Post a Comment