Thursday, November 25, 2010

THIS IS FASHION...

date 21/10 - 28/10 bought: savers
brand: fashion
size
: small
price
: $3.99
colour: "vight"
why: because the mankeenie is so 2006
spotted: sipping sangria in saint kilda pre-parklife 2010

i'm still not sure exactly who is it that makes these amazing tees but maybe bruno knows. because he knows fashion, he knows cool. or maybe its not really about bruno maybe its all just me. after all i am the one with an exponentially growing collection of tees. i like to think that as my wardrobe grows so too does my cool.

a little arrogance is a good thing. just remember its not arrogance if you can back it up... and by the end of the year fifty two of the best, random, kickass tee shirts have got my back.

my front

my shoulders

and the upper half of my biceps

No comments:

Post a Comment