Wednesday, November 3, 2010

nom nom nom....

date 1/10 - 7/10
bought: savers
brand: philosophy
size
: small
price
: $3.99
colour: named after the common teal, a member of the duck family whose eyes are surrounded by the colour
why: the colour really brings out my eyes... and it has a kitteh in a lab coat and safety goggles eating a cookie

for all the fans out there the writing under the picture reads "Cogito Ergo NOM". so if a cat was indeed a scientist of some sort what kind of science would he study? Cathematics. what an awful joke. i feel as though i need to make up for it somehow

i know... i'll watch the sequel to jaws on late night channel 7, if only there weren't so many ads for packed to the rafters.

anyone remember that show mork and mindy with robin williams? anyone remember the alien swearword mork used? well it's shuzbutt which FYI is also the name of my cat pictured here. we can thank my brother for that sweet name. he is possibly the biggest jerk i know(my cat that is). one morning i wake up to find him sitting on my bedside table. he was upset because he'd been trying to wake me for an hour. so there he was just staring at me, sitting next to a stack of origami paper knocking off the sheets one at a time... jerk. it took me like 17 cookies just to get him into my photo but it was worth it. if only to feel like david attenborough for 12 seconds


No comments:

Post a Comment